We do job spinning of colored yarn in open end as well as ring spinning machines. Our quantity ranges from 40 tons to 200 tons per month in 17 different colors.
BENEFITS OF TEXTILE AND CLOTHING RECYCLING
Today, Ninety-nine percent of used textiles are recyclable. Textile and clothing recycling can give old clothes, linens, and other textiles a second life. That not only reduces the amount of waste going into landfills, it also provides some much needed assistance to third–world nations. Almost half of all post-consumer textile waste that is recovered is recycled to be used as second hand clothing which is often sold to third–world nations. It is through the diligent recycling efforts of the Textile and Clothing Industry, that some of the world's poorest nations are able to clothe their residents.
The recovery of textiles and clothing for recycling provide both environmental and economic benefits.
- Clothing & textile recycling reduces the need for landfill space.
- Clothing & textile recycling reduces pressure on virgin resources.
- Clothing & textile recycling encourages the development of additional markets.
- Clothing & textile recycling results in less pollution and energy savings.
- Savings on energy consumption when processing.
- Less effluent- Reduced land and water use for growing cotton.
- Reduction of demand for dyes and fixing agents.
RRSM expertise in waste management control and the solutions .RRSM able to supply a wide range of recycled textile products like fabric clippings, recycled fiber and yarns.
We handle over 6000 tons of waste per year, and guarantee that all of it will be recycled from 100% cotton, Poly cotton blend.
We specialize in 100% cotton and cotton/polyester knits in colors and bleached, and other industrial textile waste of all kinds.